Maitresse Bullet Bra by What Katie Did
* If you love 1950s fashion then our iconic Maitresse Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection
* Expertly graded for a modern fit on fuller busts
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950s)
* Mostly non-stretch band with elastic centre front and back for fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
* Satin: 100% polyester
Cheribomb Retro loves old school glamour and are so excited to offer What Katie Did for under your gorgeous dresses and skirts! For this reason we love the Maitresse Bullet Bra by What Katie Did. It will ensure a smooth, classically bullet shaped bust under clothing shape.
Please be sure to check the size chart prior to purchase as there are no refunds or returns on knickers and stockings!
About What Katie Did
Cheribomb Retro is proud to stock the What Katie Did lingerie line. Started by the the legendary Katie Thomas , What Katie Did has rapidly become the favourite go to for lingerie for the modern pin up. Katie Thomas has a score of accomplishments in the lingerie industry under her belt and was called even upon to authenticate lingerie owned by Marilyn!! She turned her love of classic, elegant glamour into the industry leading brand that What Katie Did is today!
If you have ever purchased a bra and the size isn’t quite right, it’s easy to work out what’s gone wrong and how to find the right size for you. Bra cups are ‘cross graded’ which means the the same cup is used for several different sizes. If your band is too tight, but the cup fits perfectly, then you need to go up a band size and down a cup size (this will make the band 2″ longer, but the cup the same as the first size).
- 28F has the same cup as a 30E, 32DD, 34D, 36C and 38B
- 28FF has the same cup as a 30F, 32E, 34DD, 36D and 38C
- 28G has the same cup as a 30FF, 32F, 34E, 36DD and 38D
- What Katie Did lingerie is sized either by bra or dress size.