Emma 50’s dress by Hell Bunny
- Printed 50’s dress.
- Contrasting white collar and belt.
- Print is of red and yellow roses on a white dotted navy background.
- 4 buttons covered in white cotton at the front.
- Zip at the centre back to fasten.
- Shown here with a pink petticoat (not included).
- Fabric content: 98%Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Dress Length from Waist:
Size XS-M: 65cm
Size L-4XL: 67cm
It’s very important to us that you are surprised and delighted with your purchase! Key to this is your beautiful garment fitting you perfectly! Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any sizing concerns or questions, or hit us up on Facebook.
About Hell Bunny
Cheribomb Retro loves being an Australian stockist of Hell Bunny! Hell Bunny was born out of a need for an edgier style clothing with a cute edge. From its beginnings, it has since since blossomed into the brand you see today. Hell Bunny has become a forerunner in the alternative clothing scene. Currently the brand encompasses a wide variety of styles from 40s, 50s, retro and rockabilly to gothic, rock and punk styles.